Total Course Price: 7000 baht
This Specialty is designed to extend your knowledge and skills to allow you to dive to deeper depths safely. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of a RAID Explorer 30 diver.
Duration: 2-3 days
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. The history of deep diving.
2. Reasons for deep diving
3. Your personal equipment
4. Specialised equipment for deep diving
5. Physics for deep diving
6. Physiology for deep diving
7. Managing planning procedures for deep diving
8. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Explorer 30 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of four(4) open water training dives required.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
Deep 40 Speciality
For cancellations we allow for a refund if we are notified at least 24 hours before the trip date. Deposits are non-refundable, except if Pirate Divers cancel a trip due to poor sailing conditions. In these circumstances a reschedule would be requested, we will try to reschedule before 6pm a day before.